Highly qualified students from across the world are invited to apply for the “Bundaberg Sunrise Scholarship Rotary Club” for the 2020/21 session.
This scholarship promotes worthy students who have enrolled in a Bachelor or Postgraduate course in Education or Learning Management at CQ University to pursue their degree in the Bundaberg region.
Central Queensland University was established in 1967 as a non-profit public institution of higher education. It offers classes and programs which lead to officially approved degrees in higher education such as pre-bachelor degrees, bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctoral degrees in several study areas.
Students have an opportunity to enhance their current experience by attending this university and to improve their lives to obtain the qualifications and knowledge for their profession.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programs.
Field of Study:
The grant will be given under any subject that the university offers.
Successful students will receive up to $3,000 worth of the amount.
Applications from around the world are being accepted.
The eligibility conditions are as follows;
- Register or intend to register at CQ University in the 1st year 2020.
- Study a graduate or bachelor’s degree.
- Study in the field of education or learning management.
- In the Bundaberg region, have a residential postcode (4620-4675).
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- To be eligible for grants from the Bundaberg Sunrise Rotary Club,Applicants must be admitted to a university degree or post graduate program.Then you can apply via the online application form.
- Applicants will be expected to provide the following supporting documentation written submission, professional or non-official transcript evidence, community involvement evidence, outstanding performance, or leadership presentation, and resume.
- To be enrolled in an undergraduate degree, candidates must maintain a minimum average GPA of 4.0 per term and remain enrolled in the course for at least two educational units per term as at the date of each term’s census.
- All applicants must prove that they meet the English language criteria of the University for the degree they have applied for.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
January 10, 2020.