The United States is among the leading places for foreign students in college. If you also want to study in the United States, then apply for the Capital University’s Global Awards for Foreign Students.
The primary objective of this scholarship is to recruit students internationally who will begin an undergraduate degree course at Capital University in the USA.
Capital University was established in 1830 as the theological seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Synod. It is the eldest university in Central Ohio and North America’s largest Lutheran-affiliated universities.
We change futures via higher education at Capital University and an authentic, strong-impact and divergent strategy to effective teaching, sustain and enhance the role that each of them has been born for and for whom we belong.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The funding will be granted in every subject that the university offers.
The academic awards are designed for candidates in the following manner for a period of eight fall and spring semesters:
- Level 1: $18,000
- Level 2: $20,000
- Level 3: $24,000
Students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants should have better educational and comprehensive student performance.
- Applicants should be enrolled in an undergraduate course and the average GPA is 2.00.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants are instructed to apply for a undergraduate’s degree through a college application or a university application.
- Need to include the approved college documents, passport copies and resumes.
- Candidates should possess a certificate of previous degree with outstanding educational performance.
- Students should provide TOEFL or IELTS grades.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
15 April, 2020.