Applications are now open for the Call DOTE Scholarship Program 2019 funded by Dancing on the Edge (DOTE) collaboration with the Henny Jurriëns Studio (HJS). This scholarship is open to the new generation of contemporary dancers from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA region).
They offer scholarships to young talents from the MENA region to participate in the three-week Summer Dance Workshop program in Amsterdam, from 6 to 26 July 2019. Dot Scholarship Program includes travel and visa expenses, accommodation, program fees, and some performance tickets.
DOTE is the only organization in the Netherlands that is dedicated to encouraging artistic exchanges in the field of contemporary dance, theater and multi-media with the MENA region only.
Field of Study:
They are calling the new generation of contemporary dancers.
The DOTE Scholarship Program covers travel and visa expenses, accommodation, program fees, and some performance tickets.
Scholarships are available to dancers from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA region).
Dancers applying must:
- come from (and be at least partly based on) an Arab country or Iran
- have at least some (and preferably substantial) training and performance experience in contemporary dance
- be no older than 27 years
- be capable of traveling and living independently for this period
- have enough resources to pay for food and other living expenses that may occur in this period
- have or be able to acquire health/travel insurance for this period
- arrange their own visa if necessary (with the help of organizing parties)
Applying procedure Instructions:
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the Online application link.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
February 15, 2019.