If you are enthusiastic about sports science, or a professional athlete, and want to pursue your learning in this field, then you can request for this Brunel University international sports program.
The program is offered to talented foreign applicants who want to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate coursework in the field of sports science for the academic year 2020-2021.
Brunel University London, founded in 1966, is listed as the 93rd best engineering and technology university globally. Located in Uxbridge, West London, it is a world-class university divided into three colleges and three major research institutes.
The university is devoted to higher learning, and ranks among the top 20 leading universities. It was the matter of discussion because it was both economy-driven and socially conservative in its commitment to higher education.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree plans.
Field of Study:
The grants are distributed in the sports field.
The award provides the following incentives for the 2020–21 educational year:
- Cash award up to £3000 per academic year*
- Support Package benefits/products worth over £500
- Athlete-friendly accommodation on campus next to sports facilities**
- Sport Psychology support
- Free use of world-class sports facilities including Indoor Athletics Centre and Strength & Conditioning area.
- Free weekly physio sessions
- Free spa access
- Sport scholarship kit
Aspirants from across the globe are eligible.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a postgraduate and undergraduate degree plans at the Brunel University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate sporting achievement at junior international level or equivalent and/or evidence a top 10 age ranking within their chosen sport.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission in the program at the Brunel University before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
- July 31, 2020
- August 31, 2020