The Australian National University is proud to give scholarships for the academic year 2020-2121 in Global Merit Awards in Law. The scholarship is available to applicants coming from all over the globe.
The intention of the project is to encourage and allow foreign talented postgraduate students to the Australian National University Law School.
Australian National University was established in 1946, has identified itself as a globally top leading university that emphasizes on research and education expertise. The Australian National University has seven professional colleges running several Australian schools and research centers.
Australian National University has a specialty in domestic or foreign responses to your desires. It provides a vast choices for student accommodation and a variety of flexible study plans tailored to your requires
Postgraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Grant is provided in the field of law.
The award is estimated at $10,000, with the payment payable in one installment after the census date of the postgraduate program’s first quarter, except as otherwise specified in the letter of bid.
Applicants are welcomed all over the world.
The eligibility criteria is as follows;
- Applicants who’ve already applied to the Australian National University College of Law for enrollment to the Master of Laws (LLM) course are considered for the incentive
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application advice is intended for candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- There is no online application process because candidates are immediately considered on the basis that they meet the eligibility requirements. Until applying for a postgraduate degree course, candidates must take enrollment to Australian National University.
- Start planning the educational records and evidence of competence in the English language, have appropriate Credentials like a birth certificate, nationality papers and passport. Click here just to search the required documentation.
- Candidates should have an outstanding educational record as described by a 5.0 out of 7 or above minimal GPA.
- Applicants should provide proof that their English language skills reach the minimum admissions requirements.
Scholarship Official Web Links: