Applicants are invited to become a part of the ANU College of Law Global Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021.
The program aims to attract high achieving commencing international students and to encourage their graduate-level studies by supporting grants in Australia.
Australian National University is a national university of science founded in 1946. The university is comprised of six colleges and has 18,097 participants.
In 2019, it was ranked 1st in Australia and the whole of Oceania in QS World University Rankings, and 49 in the world. This is the Australia’s primary research and education center. This offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and technical degree programs.
Masters degree plan.
Field of Study:
The masters degree program will be awarded in a subject of Law.
Five grants are open, and the reward is worth $20,000 per annum. This payment is payable in one installment.
Students from India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Singapore, Thailand, South Korea, Philippines, Sri Lanka or Vietnam are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a masters degree at the Australian National University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants will be an foreign student and citizen of any country mentioned above.
- Applicants must be an excellent academic record as described by or above a minimum GPA of 5.5 out of 7.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a masters degree at the Australian National University before submitting the application for this education award and also meet the below criteria:
- Must hold B Laws, B Laws (Honors), Juris Doctor, graduate certificate of law or a bachelor degree in a cognate discipline with a minimum GPA of 5.0 Or
- Must have B Laws, B Laws (Honors), Juris Doctor, graduate certificate of law or bachelor degree in a cognate discipline with a minimum GPA of 4.0 plus 2 years relevant professional experience.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV and check for the further information here.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Students will consider for scholarship spontaneously.