If you are an academically talented student then you have an excellent opportunity to apply for the ANU Angus Nicholson Honours scholarships at the Australian National University in Australia.
This program is accessible for all international and domestic student who wants to apply for the undergraduate program at the university.
Australian National University in Canberra, Australia.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in Medical Science and Health Science.
Australian National University will award a scholarship of $7,500 per year to either international and local students. The award shall be provided in two equal phases at the beginning of each session, unless otherwise specified in the offer letter.
Applications from across the globe are acceptable.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the Australian National University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants have an impeccable educational reputation in science.
- Applicants have shown an interest for their chosen area of research.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the Australian National University before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of English if their first language is not English. The minimum requirement of the university is TOEFL 70, IELTS 6.0, or PTEA 54.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 30, 2020.