Asia Pacific University is introducing the Tuition Reduction Grant for the 2020-21 academic session to make your higher education affordable in Japan.
The objective of this grant is to support foreign students finish a degree program at the University of Japan.
Asia Pacific University was founded in 2000 and is a private institution in Japan. It was made possible by the cooperation of three public and private sectors: Oita Prefecture, Beppu City and the Ritsumeikan Trust.
At Asia Pacific University, You will gain real-world knowledge, expertise, communication skills and experience, and they will provide you with the resources you need to ensure a prosperous future for your career.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Studying a bachelor’s degree in all subjects taught at university.
To eligible students, the studentship will pay 30%, 50%, 65%, 80% and 100% of the tuition fee.
Eligible to all nationalities.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- You must participate in the university’s bachelor’s program.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Students are required to register online in the bachelor’s degree program, or you can access the application form at the university.
- The university could request official transcripts, an essay of the scholarship and a passport copy.
- You must have SAT, ACT and other standardized test scores and a student visa.
- Students has to be able to speak English or Japanese.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Depending on the country.