Grab monetary assistance to continue your educational trip to the Netherlands by submitting for the Global Physics and Astronomy Awards the University of Amsterdam.
The scholarship is open to domestic and foreign students applying for a Masters Degree in Physics and Astronomy in the Netherlands.
Founded in 1632, Amsterdam University is a public university in Amsterdam, Netherlands. It is among the city’s two big, publicly funded research universities and provides different degree courses.
Amsterdam University delivers an engaging global educational environment in which workers and participants can establish their core principles.
Masters degree plan.
Field of Study:
Master in Physics and Astronomy is appropriate.
The University of Amsterdam should afford 5,000 euro to qualified students.
Applications are now available for EU / EEA candidates.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applications are for citizens of the EU / EEA.
- Applicants must have provided a full application for one of the desired MSc courses.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following eligibility instructions are intended for candidates who wish to apply for scholarships:
- Candidates should finish their admission process at the University of Amsterdam.
- Candidates should apply their resume, a Letter of Motivation (maximum 500 words), college transcripts and a certificate.
- Candidates should review the university’s admissions criteria.
- Candidates should provide proof of their English language skills.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 1, 2020.