It’s very essential to have a passion for learning to create a good future. You can join the USIT Colors program, administered by the American University in Bulgaria, if you also have that ambition.
The scholarship is open to bright candidates from Bulgaria and developing countries in Eastern Europe or Asia who wish to study a university bachelor’s degree course.
The American University was founded in Bulgaria in 1991 and is a private university in Bulgaria. The university provides a bachelor’s degree course and is recognized in the United States as well as Bulgaria.
You will develop your knowledge and expertise for real-world experience at the American University in Bulgaria. We teach students with excellent capacity to meet the needs of the region and the world in a culture of academic success and diversity
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The financing will be granted for any subject that the university offers.
The Education Award can provide qualified students with $2,500 in support.
Programs are open for candidates from Bulgaria and the Eastern European or Asian developing countries.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Candidates must show monetary need and should participate in the university’s undergraduate degree coursework.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application advice is intended for candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- Candidates must be admitted to the undergraduate course through online application or joint application at the University of Bulgaria.
- The university can demand a resume or technical curriculum vitae, two recommendation letters, educational documents from an approved educational organization.
- Candidates should keep a Certificate of High School with good academic success.
- Candidates should have acceptable TOEFL or IELTS or Cambridge ESOL CPE scores sent to the AUBG Admissions Office directly from the relevant testing agency and the other language requirements of the university must be met.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 1, 2020.