American Honda Finance Corporation a subsidiary of American Honda Motor Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
American Honda Finance Corporation’s Projects department supports the organization by handling Medium and Large projects that impact systems, processes, and resources.
As an intern, the applicant’s responsibilities are as the following:
- Support existing Projects with: Documenting Business Requirements and Team Meeting. Analyze industry best practices.
- The support team of Business Analysts in enhancements and corrections
- Working closely with Analyst or Sr. Analyst team member on medium to large projects
- Assist the development, maintenance, and revision of operating processes
- Assist with some user testing
- Assist with other administrated duties when needed
American Honda Finance Corp. is offering 2019 Summer Internship that aligns with your career goals. This will be a unique and challenging learning opportunity to intern in their Projects Department.
The program is open to junior and senior or graduates senior, or MBA level full-time student at an accredited 4-year college/university who are interested in participating in a unique and challenging learning opportunity.
Field of Study:
Internship is available in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or Communication
This is a paid internship program.
US Citizens can apply on it.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Must have strong problem-solving skills, good communication skills, and strong attention to detail
- Must have knowledge in MS Office skills including PowerPoint, MS Project
- Team leader in school projects a plus
- Levels Considered: Junior, Senior or 2019 Graduating Senior, MBA preferred
- Minimum 3.0 GPA or higher
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exhibited leadership, problem-solving, and collaboration skills
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
- Must be at least 18 years of age and authorized to work in the United States for the duration of the program
- Must have local own housing and transportation for the duration of the program (relocation is not provided)
Applying procedure Instructions:
To apply, you will need to submit an online entry by creating an account online. Applicants are required to submit their recent Transcripts.
Internship Official Web Links:
Internship application deadline is Ongoing.