This is a fully-funded program with comprehensive program support. It is available for those eligible international candidates who wish to take part in a one-month fellowship program in the USA.
All highly qualified students have an amazing opportunity to gain practical experience related to innovation and entrepreneurship by applying for the Professional Fellows Program. The program is funded by the U.S Department of State.
The American Council for International Education is a non-profit organization, offering various educational opportunities that prepare individuals and institutions to succeed in an increasingly connected world.
By joining this program, students will enhance leadership and professional skills and the program give you a good understanding of US organizations and institutions education. Fellows will have an opportunity to learn from their peers around the world
Undergraduate degree programs.
Field of Study:
The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The organization will provide fully-funded tuition fee plus travel and living arrangements will be covered as well as emergency health insurance, and visa fees on program.
International candidates are eligible to join this opportunity.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- 25-35 years old.
- A citizen and current resident of either: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Georgia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Moldova, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, and Vietnam.
- Speak fluent English to work full-time in a US work site.
- Interested in participating in a reciprocal program for Americans coming to your country.
- Have at least two years of relevant work experience and be currently employed.
- Have demonstrated leadership and collaborative skills.
- Be a professional fit for the PFP theme that your country participates in
- Governance and Society – Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Turkey, Ukraine
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship – Belarus, Russia
- Economic Empowerment – Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Interested applicants can apply online via the given link below.
- For admission, applicants must have a previous degree before joining the program.
- Speak fluent English to work full-time in a US work site is required.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 1, 2019.