The educational award is especially available for candidates coming from non-EU/EEA countries and has the motive of supporting them in pursuing a master’s degree program at Aalto University.
Are you looking for an opportunity to study in Finland? Then here is the International program available for you which is presenting by Aalto University in Finland.
At Aalto University, the candidates will get many opportunities for developing their personality and communication skills. They will also have a variety of degree program with the guidance of experienced teachers.
Established in 1849, Aalto University is Finland’s second-largest university. It is a university in Finland whose operations showcase Finland’s experiment in higher education and ranked 55th among technology challenger universities.
Masters degree program.
Field of Study:
This opportunity is available for undertaking a master degree program in any field offered by the university.
The educational award will support candidates by either covering 50% or 100% tuition fee amount from their tuition cost at the university.
Students from non-EU/EEA countries are allowed to participate.
The eligibility criteria is as follows;
- The candidates must receive an offer to study a degree program at the university and also be liable to pay tuition fees at Aalto University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Phase 1: Enthusiastic candidates are suggested to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university.
- Phase 2: While applying to the university, the applicants will be asked a question by which their liability to fees will be determined. If they seem eligible, then they will offer an option to apply for the University Grant.
- The participants need to submit an officially attested copy of an official bachelor degree certificate/diploma or a certificate of equivalent studies, an official transcript of records or an officially attested copy of it, motivation letter, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and a copy of the passport.
- The applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognizable university.
- If the candidate’s home language is not English, then they have to show their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
The application will start from November 25, 2019, until January 10, 2020.